Re:Lucy's First HIke

Hi GIna and Everyone,
We're happy to participate in any studies..sounds like important work. Lucy
climbed her first mountain yesterday...Mt. Zion...She stayed right by me the
whole way up the trail (an easy, wide, steady - climbing  1.8 mile path) We
brought along an old backpack for  her to ride in if she got tired, but she
would have nothing to do with it -she wanted to cruise!  The views from the
top were spectacular...Mt. Baker, the Sound,  the  Olympic Mtns.    My
question:  At 12 weeks, how much exercise is too much?  Greetings to all the
gang, Libby Reid