Almost puppy-less

Hi everyone,
 Well, you haven't heard from me in a while. Gosh...what a two months
this has been. I have lost 14 pounds. It was a combination of running up
and down the stairs to bring puppies outside, or not having time to eat.
Also, had a crown temp that fell off so that didn't do well for eating,
and a bad
cold that also helped the weight loss.
 There is ten puppies left to go home, and I already feel puppy free! 34
puppies is a heck of a load. Everyone is thrilled with their puppies.
Joyce's sister-in-law left tonight with her new puppy. She got a
Rocket/Millie puppy, and she went home a week earlier than the others.
But Stacey had to come a long way to get her, and this weekend worked
out the best. She got a light girl, on the smaller side. The Rocket
litter is so sweet, it is hard for people to pick what they want. I just
try to match size and color for them, if they have a color preference.
ALL the litter is so very sweet. Very nice families also. This litter
has puppies going to Iowa and North Carolina also.
 So, just wanted to report in, in case ya'all missed me! LOL

                             Ilene
--
Ilene Cook
Asoro's Goldens