Re: Educational

Gina wrote:
I have now changed my contract to reflect this and have written and added an addendum to the contract

BRAVO, Gina!!!

Thank You Yanna,

But really for the most part I am doing this to educate, not put pressure on others.  I am sure there will be those who will follow the example and others who wont, for what ever reasons.  Doing this or not doing this does not define the quality of the home.  Being amicable to what transpires in the learning process is really the big key.  People need to know that these dogs can and do sometimes have physical limitations and when ever possible an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

As you all know, I do not hold extreme concern for your dogs, or I would not have produced them and my continual nagging on health issues is not intended to make anyone feel guilty, just to make you aware.

Best,

Gina