Re: spots

In a message dated 9/23/2001 9:17:19 AM US Mountain Standard Time, brier@oregonsbest.com writes:

lots of dogs have pigment on their tongue not just
Chows. :-)

And many of us with goldens fondly refer to these spots as "feed me" spots -- or -- "place food here, please" spots.   All 4 of our golden kidz are absolute "chow" hounds, meaning they could never get enough food!  Only one (Chelsea) has a few of these spots on her tongue.... but we do a high volume of the intakes for RAGofAZ golden rescue & we see a lot of the goldens with these spots on their tongues!  Perfectly normal.

-Yanna (where it is supposed to be 106 in AZ today & it is nearly the end of September!!!)