Re: NYC Pet Rescues

At 01:41 PM 9/17/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Gina for that, I was wondering how all those pets were doing. I heard
>that a rescue dog at "Ground Zero" died yesterday from heat
>exhaustion.........so sad.
>I did read where their paws were sore from walking on all the sharp debris so
>it was nice to read that a couple was sending special boots for the canine
>heroes!

There have actually been a lot of booties sent to NYC for the dogs as well
as other supplies.  Reports on list groups I belong to have been mixed,
some say send supplies others say NO more supplies send money.  ???  Will
get addresses the next time they are posted and post here for those who
might want to donate.

Gina