OT Geroge and the recall

Hi All,

I have received several posts and phone calls wondering if George has been
recalled to active duty status.  At this point in time no, President Bush
has recalled some number of National Guardsmen, but at this time has not
included the Navy Reserve to the best of our knowledge.  What "our" current
status is:  The Portland  command has canceled all drills to avoid having
numbers of personnel gathered in one location.  Smaller groups of  key
personnel will meet at undisclosed  locations on an as need basis.  George
is in affect on command recall standby and that is all I am privy to.  He
can not discuss with me details beyond this.

Know this, <grin>  you all will be my very first "call" in the event that
he is formally recalled.

Best Gina
God Bless America