check ups

Hi Gina,

The vet said that he didn't see anything wrong on Diablo elbows and hips.  They all got today chek ups and health certificates, we are planning to leave on Monday 24th.
The copies of OFA for Goldie are in the mail for your records, they are fine, I will send you the ones for Diablo when I get them.

I hope everything is allright for you and George, Bill is a vet of the navy, I'm sure when Bill and George met they will have a lot to talk about it!!

Love you,
Patti and the kids.