List volume

Hi Guys,

Need to make a note about list volume and notes of thanks ect...  This list
is becoming high volume and some subscribers are becoming unhappy with the
volume.  This is a normal progression with e mail lists however some simple
guidelines are:

1. Please send congrats, thanks, one liners privately.  Just copy past the
senders e address.

2. keep questions brief, and replies as well.  Delete parts of messages you
are not replying to.

3. Take privately extended conversations...

I want to keep the list as is and do encourage those of you who have been
through what each new litter is going through to post and to help with
questions but if we can not curtail the non pertinent postings I am afraid
we are going to loose our host...