Re: name help

At 10:27 PM 9/3/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have to put in my 2 bits about Buck's name choice.... Growing up we had one
>of the best Golden Retrievers ever :-)) and her name was Bonnie!! I am one of
>five children and we all fight over any picture my mom has happened to dig out
>of her many boxes of photos.  As you all probably know childhood dogs hold a
>special place in your heart and Bonnie is mine.
>
>Good luck with your decision and let us know .
>
>Patty.

Patty,

In this day and age of scanners and self reproductions of photo's no need
for the sibling rivalry :-)  Our Duke who was a mixed breed GR/Cocker was
the "one" for me.  He was such a cool dog.  My parents were not real keen
on dogs in the house full time and definitely not at night.  My bedroom
window faced the back yard and I use to bring Duke in through the window at
night.  I know my mom knew I did this but she never said a word....  She
also use to fix Duke breakfast, after we had all gone to school and dad was
off to work she would scramble him eggs, make him toast and the two of them
would have breakfast together.

Gina