update on Lola

Hi everyone.
	Just wanted to send an update on Lola's first night and day at home.  Let
me start by saying that we still can't believe what a little sweetheart we
brought home.

	Lola (otherwise known as "Red") didn't make a peep all the way home.  She
just curled up in my lap and cuddled with me all the way home.  Then when we
got home she checked out the house and the two cats.  Once again no issues.
She just roamed around looking at everything while not straying too far from
our side.    Dinner time came and went without anything to report.  Lots of
play time outside which was hysterical.  Then came bedtime...we put the
crate right next to our bed (just like Gina told us) and she just pranced
right in and plopped down and fell asleep.  She didn't make one peep all
night.  We even had to wake her up this morning because she had slept eight
hours and we were worried that she would have to go potty.

	We just can't believe how good she is.  She still has not made one peep
since we brought her home.

Enough from me...hope you all are doing well with your new puppies.

-Andrea