From: Gina Heitz
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 10:08 PM
Subject: Almost forgot

Hi All,

This file attached is a PDF file you must have Adobe 5.0 to open it, if you do not have this you can get it free at:

The file is the copy of the Ad that will appear in GR-News Sept/Oct 2001 for SeaJay.  I had to change the puppy photo, as we are not allowed to use photo's that were cover photos in advertising.  So oh well...

Gina
back to the books...