From: Gina Heitz
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 5:54 AM
Subject: Re: We are back

Welcome home Patti and Bill!

The September October issue of the GR-News will come out in October/November time frame, since the publication is bi monthly, 6 times per year.  On the Love Song litters birthday, it's the 25th. :-)))  which is nice since it's a Saturday.  It's hard to believe that SeaJay and Goldie are 3, my how the time flies!!!  Make sure and give Goldie an extra piece of cake from us.

Gina