Sneak Peak :-)

Gina,

Great ad and photos!  What a gorgeous dog.  Congratulations on the win - I
have been so busy and then gone on vacation so I didn't know about the win.

Thanks for the advice on the crate training.  The stuffed frozen kongs are
working -- so far.  Dollar gets bored VERY fast with things, however, so
keep your fingers crossed that this doesn't start boring her too.  I am able
to put her in the crate and walk away - leaving the room for a while.  I may
be able to sneak out of the house soon!  :-)

Roscoe has also discovered that he loves frozen, stuffed kongs too!

Thanks again!

Joan