Re: New pictures

Thanks so much for the links Ilene!  I loved
the individual pics of Kiss' puppies.  What
sweet, tiny babies.  I'll save the links so
the kids and I can keep checking---we all
love puppy pictures.  That's how I get the
kids upstairs for bed now---promise them
we'll check for puppy pics!

Take care--hug all those babies for us,  Lori