Re: New pictures

Didn't want to scare people or give warning that we
may have to leave your house in two weeks with
11 puppies stashed in our car!!!  Each of these
puppies is so cute---I don't envy those people
trying to choose among this cute crew!  Gambler
is amazing as well!  So, it might be good to arrive
at Gina's very early on Friday the 31st or these
puppies will be on their way to Seattle.<very big
evil grin>

Take care all and get some sleep, Gina!

Lori

Is that all you have to say after spending TWO days with Gambler? <evil grin>

Gina