Re: New pictures

At 06:29 PM 8/19/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Those puppies are so adorable!  I can't believe how much they've grown!
>Thanks for posting the pictures Gena.  Question - where do you get 3# rolls
>of ground turkey?  All I could find were 1# rolls for $5.99.

Peggy,

In the frozen food section and the one pound rolls are normally $1.18 per
pound and the 3 pound rolls are like $3.98.  Don't know where you are
shopping but at those prices I think I would find someplace else.
:-)   Anyway Safeway, Albertsons, ect...

>   I went to an
>intro session on clicker training and it sounds to good to be true.  People
>were there without their dogs - I'm going to go again with dogs there and
>see if it works as well as the instructor said.  She said after 6 weeks of
>clicker training the dogs would be at the same level they would be at after
>ADVANCED regular obedience training! Unbelievable!
>Peggy

Yes clicker training is amazing...  :-))

Gina