Re: Milly/Rocket

HI Patty and all,
 Thanks so much for the concern. I am still "alive". That's about it.
Just think, they are not even walking and talking yet. The worst is to
come. All and all, they should be so cute in the bargain. 34 little
golden people following me around! I go from dawn to dusk and then more.
I am also working, so my son is the biggest help in the world. Everyday
off has been spent with puppy people or at the vet. Whew!!!

                                Ilene