Re: Puppies EVERYWHERE!!!!

At 10:33 PM 8/13/01 -0700, you wrote:
Hi all,
 Don't know if you are puppied out with puppy pictures, but we got some
fast ones up on our site for all of our puppy people. Joyce, I thank
you, cause your sister? is getting a Rocket/Millie puppy!!

IIene!!!!  Great pictures!  Thank you for sharing, don't know how you are finding time to even click the camera but your doing a great job!   All the puppies look adorable, but I do have to say those Rocket Millie puppies are my favorite... :-)))   I sure would like to take one of these pup's but that Brad [Riley and Raegan] would squeal on me and George would behead me...

Gina :-)