Final count at Asoro

Hi All,

IIene has been busy yet again today, Millie had her Rocket puppies today,
10 total, 6 girls and 4 boys.  That brings IIene' total puppy head
count  to 34 puppies I believe.  I think things went fine for Millie minus
she was not sure what the puppies were the first hour or so.  I suspect
IIene will be quite quiet for the next little bit...  Sure hope we get to
see pictures of these puppies, all of them but of course the Millie Rocket
kidz are way exciting to me...

Gina