From: Jason Simkins
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2001 12:06 PM
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Woobies!

Great photos Yanna!!
I love the one with the stuffing all over and your kids look so proud of
themselves :-))
Daisy has one of these woobies, now that I know the correct name, she will not
leave her kennel in the morning without carrying this out with her, very cute. I
have sewn it up once already and then ended up buying her a new one.
Thanks again for the fun photos and hope you are staying cool.
It was 98 here yesterday, I was dying!!!!

Patty.