Gina's not going to AK

At 10:58 PM 7/30/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Geez---it's hard to get dumber than that.
>Sorry all---especially Gina.  Someday I'll
>learn to read and figure out this e-mail
>thing and then look out!  Or maybe until
>then look out.
>
>Off to figure out that reading thing!  Lori

Ha Ha Ha,

No need to apologize, at some point I was going to get busted meaning at
some point while I was suppose to be gone I would have posted something
anyway...  I had intended to drop a note this AM and let everyone
know.  Timing for the trip just is not good for George and I.  It's really
hard for us to get away, by choice we have a few too many critters to get
away very often even separately.

At some point though we do plan to go up and visit with Deb and Boyd,
perhaps not when a dog show is in the equation.  Dog shows are really busy
times and the quality of the visit well you can imagine.  Not to mention
the weather in AK, from Sherry's account they have been breaking wet
records.  These shows coming up are outdoors and well camping in the rain,
not my idea of a good time...  No offence Deb but being captive with anyone
for 4 to 5 days in a motor home is not my idea of a good time.<grin>  As
well the older I get the less camping is even appealing well dog show
camping anyway.  My definition of camping:  If the Hilton is full we stay
at the Motel 6. Ha ha Ha!!!   Here is what dog show camping is normally
like:  Imagine going to a Costco parking lot on a weekend and parking your
motor home and spending the week...  Sounds great eh?  <grin>

Again Lori no need to apologize, just bring gifts when you come visit. <smile>

Gina