Re: new pix's up

Cause you know how mad I got about that!!

 Haha... The story goes, a very nice gentleman took Rockets picture off
my website, and did a mass mailing to alot of area breeders. He said
this was the ideal golden and he was looking for a dog that looks just
like this.
 Now, me, I was thinking, how STUPID. If he liked the dog, why didn't he
just contact me??
  The road litter is doing great. Well, they sure are noisy! I am
manageing to get some sleep though. I do have to tell all of you, Pet
people are the greatest!! I happen to have show puppies going to other
breeders from this litter. They are driving me crazy!! They are not Gina
or I. We happen to get along great when dealing dogs!

                             Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net