Re: First Litter Is Here/Name Help

At 09:52 PM 7/27/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi Peggy,
>
>I had to share this with you, lol... my neighbor down the street just got
>a new
>boat (well, new to him anyhow) and as the trailer went by I saw the name
>on the
>rear of it... it is called "In Therapy" and I just busted out howling with
>laughter. That's the best name I've ever seen on a boat!
>Deb

Ok this is some humor:

He probably will end up having his head examined and end up in therapy, after:

1. he realizes that a boat is a hole in the water that you just throw money
into.

2. his wife realizes a boat is a hole in the water that you throw money into.

More so for reason #2. :-))

I had a boat once, back when I took up scuba diving, in another life, after
my white water adventure days, and before dogs...  Hum, maybe boats are not
all that expensive. Ha Ha Ha... Boyd you have any comments on this?

Gina