Re: Two Trick Pony (Sophie's CD -NOT)

> time to stand up on her long sit and down

errrr... sorry... I'm still very tired.. that should have read...

Sophie took time to stand up during the sit portion of her 'long sits and downs'
exercise which comes at the very last of the Novice exercises and is done as an
entire group. She also did this last year on the last two days of the August
shows as well as both days of our opening show this spring.

Proofing anyone? lol. yes, I do need to proof Sophie on this one particular
Novice excercise.

Deb