Re: Daisy & breadsticks

GO, Daisy!  You are a true golden indeed!  You'd fit right in here with our 4
counter surfer kids! They can even reach things we *think* we've put out of
reach!  Our Michelob is the expert at it & he taught his fine art of counter
surfing to his younger siblings!  At 29 inches tall (he is a GIANT golden
retriever) -- he can reach many things that most goldens can't & he is very
quiet about it too, so he's usually already done the damage by the time we
"catch" him!  LOL!

Now Patty, I must tell you that you've made me very jealous with your dinner
choice!  We loved Papa Murphy's take 'n bake pizza, breadsticks & calzone!
We miss that soooo much!  Arizona has never even heard of the "take 'n bake"
pizza concept!  Can you believe such a thing?!!!

Drooling,
Yanna

In a message dated 7/22/2001 8:27:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,