Re: football?

At 12:39 PM 7/20/01 -0400, you wrote:
In a message dated 7/19/2001 8:55:59 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
brier@oregonsbest.com writes:

I second this one, I do Football, San Diego Chargers, no basketball, just
football.  Oh and golf wanna talk about a dumb sport! :-)))

Hey Gina,

The Chargers?  Do they *play* in the National Football League??!!!  ROFLMAO!!!

Yes Yanna they do play in the NFL, at Quauqam Stadium in San Diego. Use to be the Jack Murphy Stadium.  George and I met at a Chargers game... :-)

And what, you don't think Tiger Woods is cute?  <g>

I named two rescue puppies after him:  One is named Tiger the other Woodie.

Gina