Re: New pictures

Fantastic pics Gina, those need to be made into greeting cards!!

As Yanna pointed out, I also enjoy the banter between you and Ilene, keep it
going.

Welcome Karin, can't wait for you to get your puppy. You will love this list,
it is such a great tool for us.

Daisy starts the adanced training class next week, I am a little nervous.
I will let you know how it goes.

Patty........