Re: Daisy has her "girl" operation

At 02:00 PM 7/8/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi, just Jan.  Ripley had her surgery on Fri. She was herself  by late
>yesterday morning.
>She was absolutely ravenous.  No loss of appetite here!   I would also like
>to mention all her bodily functions are working properly.  I picked her up
>Fri eve after work, they don't keep them overnight.  My biggest problem is
>keeping Ripley and Kryten from  playing brother and sister.  Ripley has been
>the instigator.....

Hey are you calling Ripley hyper here or what?  <very BIG grin>  Glad the
"RIPSNOT" is doing so well!  BTW folks she comes by that nick name
honestly, I have seen her be very brutal to her sweet "big brother"
Kryten...  Who I have also seen be just as brutal back! :-))  Fair is fair,
all is fair in love and war...  :-)))

Have talked with Judy and all is status quo in IL.  They are calling in
Hospice for her mother, your thoughts are greatly appreciated at such a
hard time for Judy and family...

We are down to 35 dogs now, two of Judy's pup's went onto start their new
lives today from here.  Now let's just see how the numbers hold from here...

Gina