Good Morning!!!!

Hi All,

Just a note to say hi and that all is well at Brier..  All 37 canines are
well and happy.  Yes 37, we did a head count last night and with Judy's
litter of 6, and Boo, Lucy's sister as well as a few visitors, our own 14
[15 minus SeaJay and TRiX] oh and,,, Nia's Duchess the Dal,  [16] it's more
like a shelter than a farm! <LOL>  Of course it's really not fair to count
Judy's 6 and our new 11.

Judy is in IL, her mother is not well. :-(

More pictures of the litter later today, after I get organized...  [might
never get organized but hey I try]  I still need a litter theme, btw,
suggestions from the team????   The Bond theme does not work for me as I do
not like James Bond, sorry Yanna...  But hey what ever makes each of us
tick right?

G :-)