Re: Gidget update & *possible* litter theme

Go Gidget!   I like the sound of a birthday of 07/07 !!!  My Chels was born
on the 7th of June & 7 is my lucky number!

Hey, Gina -- if you haven't decided on a litter theme yet ... it could be the
James Bond 007 litter!  LOL!!  Or has this already been done too much?

We could have:

Brier's You Only Live Twice
Brier's Diamonds Are Forever
Brier's The Spy Who Loved Me
Brier's For Your Eyes Only
Brier's The Living Daylights
Brier's On Her Majesty's Secret Service
Brier's The Man With The Golden Gun
Brier's License To Kill
Brier's Moonraker
Brier's Goldfinger
Brier's Tomorrow Never Dies
Brier's Thunderball
Brier's Live And Let Die
Brier's Doctor No
Brier's From Russia, With Love
Brier's Octopussy
Brier's GoldenEye

OK, so you aren't going to have a litter of 18 pups <g> ... but I went ahead
and listed all the 007 movies.  A few of them sound admittedly a little corny
(and a few probably have too many characters).  It's been several years since
I've sent in the AKC slips ... so I can't remember how many characters are
allowed.

There are 5 actors who've portrayed James Bond over the years (so those names
could possibly be tied into the call names with the movie they starred in
somehow).  Those actors are:  Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan,
Timothy Dalton & George Lazenby (I wasn't aware of 2 of them!).   Or
character names from the movies could be used too (I found a good site on the
Internet that profiles all the movies).  And the creator is Ian Fleming (I've
always loved the name Ian).

OK ... now that I've had fun this morning doing this, while drinking my Java &
trying to wake up <g>   Off to go and take my Jake back to the Vet (he is
getting his 3rd testosterone shot, Gina).

GReat weekend everyone & GO GIDGET!!!

-Yanna

In a message dated 7/7/2001 1:38:41 AM US Mountain Standard Time,