Crazy in Alaska

Hi everybody,
I'm taking a break from packing! My God, what a mess.
I'm enjoying reading all your ideas and notes. We had a good Independence Day.
We had friends over for a hot dog cook out evening. Friends and neighbors came to help and they
brought they dogs too.  There were about eight dogs in our yard, and, Yeah, we missed some hot dogs.
Oh well, what else you expect it.

Goldie and Diablo had a great time, it was raining but nobody cared.

I hope you had a great fourth of July, Goldie was concern about fireworks, Diablo didn't care.

I love you all.

Patti and the "GOLDEN GANG"