Re: Daisy Grauation

Hey Patty,

We'd love to have you here in AZ!  So, come on down!  <g>   We live in Cave
Creek, which is a suburb to the northernmost part of Phoenix.  We border on
North Phoenix, Carefree and Scottsdale (if that tells you anything at all).

I really really miss the GREEN of the Pacific NW (and it has been 9 months
since I've been up there & am dying for a visit!)  I do NOT miss the nearly 9
months out of the year that it rains in Oregon (although I do miss a rainy
day occasionally).  You see, Rick lived here in AZ and we met & had a long
distance relationship -- commuting back 'n forth between his home in Phoenix
and my home in Tigard for a couple of years.  I couldn't convince him to move
to Oregon (he just HATES the rain)... so, I moved here!

I'm learning to love the beauty of the desert, it does grow on you after a
while!  I love the weather (a little too hot for the 3 summer months)... but
heck, all the cars & houses here are air conditioned and a good % of the
homes come with pools.  We've been *living* in the pool for a few months now.
 Our 4 goldens love it!  They dive for their pool toys, bumpers & tenny
balls!  And swimming is such great exercise for goldens!  Rick has even
taught Jake to play "Air-Bud" with him.  Rick stands in the pool and throws
the basket ball to Jake standing pool side & Jake hits it back to Rick with
his nose.  They get a good volley going back & forth and it is a hoot to
watch!  I have a 20 second MPG of them doing it if anyone is interested in
seeing it...

Wow... that got long (ooooppppssss!)  And yes, we have a ton of Petsmarts
here (their corporate headquarters are in Phoenix).  Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Yanna

In a message dated 7/4/2001 9:46:57 AM US Mountain Standard Time,