Re: Kibble feeding Questions...

Daisy is still on Canine Caviar, we found it at Portland Pet Supply on
Hawthorne.
We are feeding 1 cup in the morning and 1 cup at night.
Daisy is 7 months and is spayed .
Her snacks include dog biscuits, carrots, apples and grapes. Of course if
she sees we have the cheese out she gets a bit of that too.
Usually her snacks are at lunch time when the kids are eating or when I
am working with her.

Patty.