4th July warning...

Most of you should have no problem with the noise of the 4th fireworks, but
I do still want to warn you all about making sure your dogs are safe and
comfortable...

I have yet to have a report that fireworks or guns have ever bothered any
dog from us but it's still good to watch and observe how your dogs
react.  Please also let me know if any of the dogs react
adversely...  Important breeder info to have.

Of course if you are going to do home fireworks I don't need to tell you to
be careful I know that... :-))  But to share this:

A few years ago on the 4th our neighbors set off some fireworks in their
yard, we were out in ours watching the City display which can be seen from
our yard or could be then...  Kaycee, Rocky, Sprite and Meg all had to be
put in the house as they wanted to chase the bottle rockets... <grin>

Gina