Daisy Grauation

Don't know why Patty and Jason didn't share this with the list, but a very
proud grandma will:  :-)))

 >> Hi Gina,
You would of been so proud of Daisy, she is pretty amazing!! She did great at
graduation and the trainer suggested I skip the basic training and go
straight to
the advanced class. I will sign her up this week. She really picks up on
all the
commands and hand signals so quick. I rarely even have to say the command she
responds so well with the hand signal. Her concentration is amazing,
sometimes she
just watches me so intently for my next move it is just really cool!<<