site to share

Hi All,

This link will take you to "Elwoods" page, it a great site just to
enjoy.  Elwood lives on the Oregon Coast in Florence, Elwood is 13 now.  He
is distantly related to some of our dogs here...  Kaycee and SeaJay would
be markers there and those that come down from there....  Dave, Elwood and
I email occasionally and hopefully this August when we have our beach get
together they will come join us. Enjoy the site:

http://goldendognet.homestead.com/home.html

Also this photo is cool, this dog is SeaJay's great great great grandfather
[paternal]

http://goldendognet.homestead.com/rebel.html

Gina