Orto 101

Hi All,

As you all know Boomer has had his second hip surgery this week and while
he is doing well, Deb is tired and not feeling well herself.  Boomer is
quite time consuming right now and the emotion that as well goes with
situations like this is no exception here...  However Deb did send me some
photos to share with you all.  When she is up for it she will elaborate
first hand with more graphic details but for now here is a link to the page
I built to share.  Please feel free to share this page with anyone.  This
is in the interest of further education!  I have not liked it to my home
page yet need to come up with a section just for education on the front
page, so this link is your only means of travel to this page:

http://www.briergoldens.com/orthopedics_101.htm

Best,

Gina

PS the "good" hips are Judy's GSD "Jade" :-))