Daisy has her "girl" operation

We dropped Daisy off this morning to have her "girl" operation. I called
a little bit ago and they said she is doing fine. We pick her up
tomorrow morning. My question is we have our last puppy kindergarden
class Monday evening, do you think I should take her?? Will she be up to
it?
It seems so quiet here without her, and I have my kids and husband home
:-))
Cant wait to pick her up tomorrow.
We took her to Sunriver last week-end and she was the queen. Everywhere
we went people would say "hi Daisy and friend". She is such a social
dog, if someone walked past her without wanting to pet her she would tug
at the leash and try to reach them, like maybe they didn't see her.
What a cutie. She saw horses, deer and even coyotes (sp?) .
Thanks for your help,
Patty.