Show results AK 6-23-00

Yawn,

SeaJay, 4th open dog today, TRiX 1st in 12-18, yes again a class of
1.  Angel: RWB.

In jest:  class wins are nice but once you have gotten the points they just
are not as much of a thrill. :-))  It's like the taste of good wine,,,
Ripple just doesn't get it anymore! <LOL>

RWB is nice though!  Congrats to Linda and Perry, who I am sure are ready
to go home.  It's been a long two weeks for these Alaskan Fast Trackers,
miles upon miles covered in the past two weeks!  Travel safely my friends...

Next AK shows: 2 weekend off :-))

Kenai Kennel Club, Inc.
Soldotna, AK
July 13, 14, & 15, 2001

Stay Tuned!  And Big Congrats to IIene & Skully on finishing in
Canada!  Have not heard from IIene today as to what Skully managed to pull
of!!!  Maybe Best In Show!!!  Brandon, we are waiting to hear!!!!