Asoro's BRAG & Rosie too

HI All,

Just got a sketchy message from Brandon Cook, IIene's son.  IIene is in
Canada this weekend with her Skully in hopes to finish her Can CH.  Today
brought a Group 3, I don't know how many points the group placement gave
her as I do not know how many dogs are in the group and points in group are
based on the number of breeds represented in the group.  But Still Hey!  Go
Skully!!!!  I am thinking one more group placement will finish Skully as
she left home in search of 4 points.  I am HOOT ROOT'N for a GROUP 1 WIN
and A BIS!!!  Go Skully!!!  HOOT HOOT HOOT!

Tomorrow and Sunday two Brier dogs are showing:  SeaJay and TRiX.  These
two shows are TRiX debut in AKC.  TRiX went to Canada with us last fall and
showed in 2 of 4 shows but got sick so I pulled her for the rest of the
trip. SeaJay has majors both days and TRiX has a shot at a major on
Sunday.  Not getting our hope up here with TRiX she is young and immature
and our true goal for TRiX is training and the whole adventure...  But
still you always enter to WIN :-))  Stay Tuned!!!

Rosie the dog who's mom passed on, is here with us and doing great!  If
anyone is planning air travel between Portland Seattle and Up State New
York any time soon and would not mind escorting a dog via excess baggage
let me know!  Have dog have crate we are ready...

Gina :-)