another new page

Hi All,

SeaJay now has two pages!  His new page is show photo's form Fairbanks in
May.  Thank you Perry Linda Iris and Angel for making this disk for
us!  Yes Perry disc #2 works...  Thanks, bunches!!!

SeaJay and Angel  are off to Canada this week, starting tomorrow guys we
need to chant Go SeaJay!!!  Go Angel.  Potentially SeaJay and Angle can
both come home from Canada CKC Champions.  SeaJay needs three points to
finish, he has 7 and it takes 10 in Canada.  I don't recall where Angel is
on Canadian show points, but with 6 shows she has a really good shot at
finishing.

New page:

http://www.briergoldens.com/seajay_show.htm

Gina