Some notes

Hi Everyone,

We have been discussing a lot of heath related issues on this list recently
and I have been in the position of being the aggressor and voice of
explanation/reason.  These are hats I do wear well, as I am a strong person
with strong opinions and I have been involved in the world of dogs for a
long time.  I want to make sure that everyone of you understands something:
About me and well life in general when it comes to dogs and mentorship.

While I am a strong person who does formulate her own opinions based
normally on study and experience, weather that experience has been my own
personal growth or through others  my opinions are not the absolute, not
for you not for me not for anyone.  Everyone has to make choices for their
selfs based on their own study, and experiences.  My style of writing can
be strong  and many people I correspond with tell me I come across very
dogmatic at times.  Please understand that this is passion driven, passion
not only for the dogs but knowledge.  I would really like it, we all would,
if things were black and white with breeding but they are not.  I think as
humans this is one of our worst faults, [my worst fault] in that we always
want answers, we want to know what the out come WILL be before, if,  we
take a step.  Also when faced with decisions that are emotional as well as
critical where there are no absolutes the lack of security of knowing which
direction to go can cause animosity toward someone we place in a mentor
position.

Mentor is a hat I wear here with all of you by the virtually the fact that
you came to me which means I made the offer by making myself available.  I
have offered this and you have accepted it, or you have placed me in the
position, which ever, it's a responsibility I take very seriously.  But all
of you must understand this:  While each of you are very important to me as
a single I also have a collective to consider as well as my own family of
dogs and well my own life too.  This is one very good reason to have this
list, to share my thoughts and to glean from others opinions, experiences,
not always in that order either, there is no order in my life though I do
try to prioritize where I see reason to.  This list is a tool to keep
everyone in the loop.  It's not the only tool but it's a darn good
tool.  So I am going to use this tool to reach each of you as a collective
but please each of you know you are singularly just as important as the
next guy:

My advise, my opinion, my answers are mine only.  I give them from my
experiences or through being able to assimilate others conquests or
failures.  They are a gift, they are not laws or words written in
stone.  They are given as tools only and what works for some job's doesn't
always work for another.  Please do not put me in the position of being the
only person you consult or place in too high of a regard and please do
share here and or privately apposing views.

I am not a dogmatic person, I am just a person who is looking for knowledge
and I have a great passion for that knowledge.  I have accepted that there
are no absolutes and I am very open to learning from others.  Sometimes I
don't ask questions after the fact or that are related to an apposing
views  not because I disagree but because I am processing the information
or I have assimilated it in, end of subject, move forward.  Sometimes I do
ask questions, and sometimes I play devils advocate and will purposely pose
questions to stimulate additional thought, learning.  I hope this helps all
of you to understand me and how to perceive/receive me.

Thanks for your time,

Gina