Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:48 AM
Subject: Dr. Mike

Gina writes in part:

<<<< Curious to who is the vet you use in Anchorage?  Since Deb Mc Fail lives there and is plugged into the breeding community I wonder if it's same vet as she used for Boomer's surgery?  Dr. Mike don't know his last name.  >>>>>

Dr. Mike Edwards is the orthopedic surgeon that's doing Boomer's hip surgeries. He's the neatest guy and has goldens of his own. His wife, Linda Chang, is one of two general vets that we use at Northern Lights Animal Clinic.

Mike Edwards
Alaska Veterinary Surgical Services
274-0645

Dr. Ann Hurley is our general vet and is very conversant with taking OFA films of elbows and hips both.

Ann Hurley or Linda Chang
Northern Lights Animal Clinic
276-2340

I hope this helps!