Re: Bo is O.K.

Lori,

I'm so glad that Bo is *ok*!  Boy, these kidz worry us so -- don't they?!!!
And yes, I'm sure Gina was just what the doctor ordered for you this morning
-- she is a real champ isn't she?  <g>   I know she has calmed me down a time
or two when I've been worried about one of my fuzzers!  And she has always
been there to help with advise when needed!

Give Bo a hug from us!

Yanna

In a message dated 6/2/2001 1:27:15 PM US Mountain Standard Time,