From: CAJBROOKS@aol.com
To: brierpups@fast.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Abbey graduated....
Date: Sun, May 20, 2001, 6:37 PM

I sent a note off to Gina the night Abbey graduated from Puppy Kindergarten
and wanted to share our news with the whole group...we graduated 1st in our
class!  Abbey does wonderful sit/stays and down/stays and is so calm in class
- the other people can't believe it!

We are so proud of our little girl!  Now to start the next session...

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - this weather in Oregon is fabulous!

Joyce --