On the Fly

Hi All,

Just a quick heads up note:  I am showing all weekend so I don't have much
time for e mail...

Gin & Bill,

  yes I did get the pictures, thanks, I thought I had written that I had...
geeshe...

There is a lot going on here the next few days, will write a nice note
later next week...  It's all very exciting... Isn't it Deb???

Lori,

Yes you should be taking your second boy home in September.

On veggies,  yes I guess I missed the raw potatoes comment No don't feed
raw potatoes.  Onions either, matter of a fact best to just stay away form
the night shade family all together.  MOre on this later!

Daisy,

Keep those people on their toes, tossing those grapes!  They have little
else to do. <grin>

On the fly now,

G :-)