Following in Dads Steps

Hi Guys,

Ditto asked me to write you and tell you she is following in her dad's foot
steps!  She went Reserve Best In Show Bred By Exhibitor Puppy
today!  SeaJay has two  Reserve Adult Best Bred By Exhibitor's to his
credit.  She was also awarded her first SG-1 rating and should get her
SG-1's Saturday and Sunday as well.

Onto the results: Congrats to everyone, the weather was nice and the
puppies had fun!  DiTTo is tired and so am I!

Judge:  Mr. Charles Francis, Canada

Dogs:

1 dog competing in class  [Jungsten class / 6-9 class]

TK' s All Tuckered Out  10/31/00
Sire: Ch Biotanos Band on the Run to Aberd X Dam: Foxfire's Lady Stetson TK
owners: Ron & Melody Champion

Bitches:

1 bitch competing in class [Babyklasse / 3-6 class]

Foxfire's Tamrlyn TK Ain't Mis-B-Havin 12/18/00
Sire: Master's Foxfire About Time X Dam: Westmont Tamerlan Lyric
owners: Wendy Stang

1 bitch competing in class [ Zuchter-Babyklasse / 3-6  Bred By Exhibitor]

Brier's One Down N Dirty Please
Sire:  UCI-INtCh Brier's Rock the Boat CGC TDI X Dam: Brier's Know When Ta
Hold'em CGC TDI
owners: Gina & George Heitz

BOB Puppy and Group 2 Puppy: Foxfire's Tamrlyn TK Ain't Mis-B-Havin

BBE Puppy and Reserve Best In Show Bred By Puppy:  Brier's One Down N Dirty
Please

Gina
mailto:gina@briergoldens.com