Re: Daisy latest....

At 11:55 PM 5/8/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Gina.....
>
>Did you breed "surfing" skills into the "One" litter?? I have never seen a
>dog like Daisy with such quick, refined abilities to get things off the
>counter or dinner table and out of the kids hands as they are about to take
>a bite! We sit in awe! She's truly an artist.

Ya well,,, <snicker>  Gidget this morning said I was taking to long to feed
her [she was right] and helped herself while I was in the shower, I hope
she shared, because I believe there was at lest 5 pieces of chicken in that
pan of water.  So I guess I can not hide it , I can not, I simply can not
deny that it is GENETIC!  The Moon litter as well can be quite creative at
this game, I hear...  IIene?  Renee? Anyone else want to come clean?  Oh
and then there is Ember, who removes food directly from ones hand.  Last
Monday before we left for Yakima, Ember who had already had her breakfast
leaped up and snagged George's banana right out of his hand as it was on
the way to his mouth.

>She is doing good with her training, sit/down and sometimes stay. She even
>knows how to catch treats thrown to her from about 10 ft. away! Frisbee
>hopeful??

Sure why not, Frisbee, banana what's the difference?  Eh George?

>Patty went to the first intro puppy class this week. Do you have a cousin or
>sister that teaches because she reminded Patty of you to the "T". Daisy will
>start class next week.

N no cousins no relatives this far north.  Consider yourselves blessed
there!  :-)

>Since we aren't "digitized" with a digital cam yet nor do we have a scanner,
>we'll send old fashioned pics of Daisy and maybe you can post them if you
>want. Also, we promise we'll stop by Woodburn on our next trip to Salem.
>Oops! ;)

IF my scanner was working...  Some times I can scan some times I can
not.  For some reason with color photo's my scanner is putting a rainbow
stripe down them.  I may have to resort to buying a new one.

Yes please do stop in on one of your trips south.

>One final note...Daisy continues to be the people lover of our block. We
>CANNOT simply walk past someone without having to stop and say "hi". Very
>affectionate!!

Oh this is very sweet, and heart warming!

>We'll be in touch.
>
>Jason and Patty

Thanks,

Gina