Re: Canine Caviar useres please read

Hi all,
 Anybody interested in Flint River Ranch, just drop me a line. As soon
as we get Judy set up with a dist number, she will be able to get you
set up to order the food also. In the meantime, if you need food, post
me asap. It usually takes a week to come, so you need to order a week
ahead of time.

                                     Ilene

--
Ilene Cook