Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Kryten from Daisy!!

On the ear infections, no Daisy has showed no sign......yet. We had
another check up today at the vet, she got her rabies shot! She was the
"hit" of the waiting room, everyone loved her. She weighed in at 25
lbs.  She is so funny when we are getting ready to go she knows it and
gets so worried that she will be left behind. She loves to go bye-bye
with us, doesn't say a peep in the back anymore. She is just tall enough
to sit and look out the back window. Well thanks for listening to me
brag a little.
We finally start puppy school Monday night at PetSmart.

More later, would love to get together with another "one" pup to see how
Daisy would react. Maybe we can come visit G-ma Gina???

Patty.